[System.Obsolete("This constant will be removed in the future version. Use Android.OS.BuildVersionCodes enum directly instead of this field.")]
public const BuildVersionCodes Honeycomb
February 2011: Android 3.0.
- The default theme for applications is now dark holographic: Style.ThemeHolo.
- On large screen devices that do not have a physical menu button, the soft (compatibility) menu is disabled.
- The activity lifecycle has changed slightly as per Activity.
- An application will crash if it does not call through to the super implementation of its Activity.OnPause method.
- When an application requires a permission to access one of its components (activity, receiver, service, provider), this permission is no longer enforced when the application wants to access its own component. This means it can require a permission on a component that it does not itself hold and still access that component.
- Context.GetSharedPreferences(String,FileCreationMode) will not automatically reload the preferences if they have changed on storage, unless FileCreationMode.MultiProcess is used.
- ViewGroup.MotionEventSplittingEnabled will default to true.
- WindowManagerFlags.SplitTouch is enabled by default on windows.
- PopupWindow.SplitTouchEnabled will return true by default.
- GridView and ListView will use View.Activated for selected items if they do not implement ICheckable.
- Scroller will be constructed with "flywheel" behavior enabled by default.
Applications targeting this or a later release will get these new changes in behavior:
Assembly: Mono.Android (in Mono.Android.dll)
Assembly Versions: 0.0.0.0
Since: Added in API level 11