Mono For Android 1.0
Android.OS.AsyncTask should now work.
mandroid.exe and aresgen.exe are now built against the .NET 4.0 profile, which should eliminate a number of errors users have seen.
The Debug runtime and platform packages now default to installing onto internal storage instead of the SD card, but may be optionally moved to the SD card by using e.g. Apps → Settings → Applications → Manage applications → Mono Shared Runtime → Move to SD card. This was done because execution from the SD card was noticably slower on the emulator than execution from internal storage.
Improved local reference table handling for strings.
Java.Lang.Throwable.ToString() will now print the Java-side message and stack trace.
Warning: Samsung shipped a broken kernel with Android 2.1, which is not able to support JIT compilation. If you possess a Galaxy-class device with Android 2.1, you will get unexpected results, this is caused by a kernel bug that breaks cache coherency, rendering any engine doing JIT compilation useless. Check with your manufacturer/carrier for an Android 2.2 update.
- 658356 : Overriding nested class must be in same java file as parent
- 667054 : Soap WebServices stopped working in Preview 11 when using Async
- 667397 : Error compiling template code
- 675179 : javac error when generating proxy for type inheriting both ArrrayAdapter<T> and ISpinnerAdapter
- 675194 : AlertDialog.Builder.SetMultiChoiceItems() doesn't show selection properly.
- 675718 : If an assembly is linked to a non-MT component (i.e. System.EnterpriseServices) the linker fails with an unhelpful error message
- 675794 : TypeLoadException when trying to hit a WCF service
- 679564 : [generator] SmipleExpandableListAdapter generates ClassCastException
- 679599 : Linker shouldn't remove constructors for types which are used by generic types/methods 'new' constraint
- 680001 : Linker breaks ListActivity
- 680402 : Unable to run an application from visual studio if I rename the Project