Mono For Android 4.2.2
Visual Studio Users: You should be prompted with this update when you open a MFA project. You can also check manually in Tools > Options > Mono for Android.
MonoDevelop Users: You should be prompted to upgrade next time you open MonoDevelop, or you can use Help > Check for Updates. IDE support requires MonoDevelop 3.0.
- Provide additional context when an Android Callable Wrapper cannot be generated ( Email thread ).
- Improve marshaling of Java builtin types. ( Email thread )
- Reduce lifetime of wrapped Stream s in InputStreamAdapter , InputStreamInvoker , OutputStreamAdapter , OutputStreamInvoker . Disposing of the wrapper instance will now dispose the wrapped instance.
- Don't generate a NullReferenceException in a .jar binding project if there are no types to bind.
- 992 : DateTime.ParseExact disregards valid format string.
- 2564 : XNamespace not matched correctly
- 3258 : Serialize Nullable datetimeoffset
- 3972 : XElement's ToString shows incorrect namespace
- 4690 : XNodeNavigator.MoveToRoot() stays on self
- 4739 : XPathNavigator.Select doesn't select child node embedded between text nodes
- 4850 : XDocument.WriteTo() does not write <?xml?> preamble/header (.NET does)
- 5008: Cannot load VS package when source.properties is missing
- 5043 : Expose the Java.Util.Zip namespace.
- 5052 : Cannot load VS package when non-numeric API platform is present
- 5058 : SqliteConnection, SqliteCommand and SqliteReader can result in Error "Unable to open the database file"
- 5063: VS Crashes on Launch and Monodevelop Crashing when accessing .axml
- 5066: Breakpoints not hit when using anonymous code
- 5078 : Sqlite DateTime retrieved as String.
- 5111 : Unable to generate bindings for Google's Guice library
- 5112 : Inconsistent class name capitalization when generating bindings
- 5142 : .jar binding: string constants with embedded newlines, numeric class names
- 5144 : AdapterView<T> cannot be subclassed.
- 5151 : Implicit assembly dependencies should be pulled in
650402: ForeignKeyConstraint enforced on deleted rows.
Warning: Samsung shipped a broken kernel with Android 2.1, which is not able to support JIT compilation. If you possess a Galaxy-class device with Android 2.1, you will get unexpected results, this is caused by a kernel bug that breaks cache coherency, rendering any engine doing JIT compilation useless. Check with your manufacturer/carrier for an Android 2.2 update.