Mono for Android 4.2.6
Known issue: Immediately after upgrading, users may have trouble loading Mono for Android projects. Please restart MonoDevelop again if you experience this.
Visual Studio Users: You should be prompted with this update when you open a MFA project. You can also check manually in Tools > Options > Mono for Android.
MonoDevelop Users: You should be prompted to upgrade next time you open MonoDevelop, or you can use Help > Check for Updates. IDE support requires MonoDevelop 3.0. Layout Designer fixes require MonoDevelop 3.0.4.
- Fix SSL/https.
- 275: Net.Tcp doesn't listen on 0.0.0.0 or ::0
- 6501: Unexpected invalid certificate exception
- 6531: generator: field property setters leak JNI local references
- 6766: Java.Security.KeyStore.Load wraps null streams
- 6899: When user stops a debug session in VS 2010 and 2012, it takes several seconds (>10) to return to a useable state
Warning: Samsung shipped a broken kernel with Android 2.1, which is not able to support JIT compilation. If you possess a Galaxy-class device with Android 2.1, you will get unexpected results, this is caused by a kernel bug that breaks cache coherency, rendering any engine doing JIT compilation useless. Check with your manufacturer/carrier for an Android 2.2 update.