Known issue: Immediately after upgrading, users may have trouble loading Xamarin.Android projects. Please restart Xamarin Studio again if you experience this.
Visual Studio Users: You should be prompted with this update when you open a Xamarin.Android project. You can also check manually in Tools > Options > Xamarin.Android.
MonoDevelop Users: You should be prompted to upgrade next time you open MonoDevelop, or you can use Help > Check for Updates. IDE support requires Xamarin Studio 4.0. Layout Designer fixes require MonoDevelop 3.0.4.
Mono.Android.Support.v13.dllto bind the Android Support Library, revision 13.
- The Mono runtime is now built with the Android NDK, revision 8e
- Fix installation of the Visual Studio add-on when Visual Studio is installed into a non-default location.
- 11051: Provide non-exceptional error messages for ACW generation.
- 11950: Properly handle null array fields.
- 12432: Don't indiscriminately touch values.xml.
Fix lref leak in