This is the third public release of Embeddinator-4000.
Embeddinator now has support for Windows and Linux, for C and Java generators, as well as targetting the Android platform.
- pr488 - Improved support for C# abstract classes, with generation of Java abstract class proxies
- pr490 - Improved support for desktop Java in Windows, macOS and Linux platforms
- pr475 - Support for Android Studio 3.0
- pr474 - Improved assemblies referencing for Android resources compilation
- pr477 - JAR file dependencies improvements for Xamarin.Forms apps
- pr497 - Improved support for generation of class type arrays
- Fixes for compilation of generated code with VS2017 toolchain
Other features and fixes
- pr499 - Support for Linux platform, including a new CI testing configuration
- pr495 pr498 - Improved support for F# language
- pr471 - Fixes for MSBuild lookup on Windows
- Some C# features (e.g. generics) are not yet supported;
- In some cases the generator produces duplicate symbols, which won't compile. Please file issues on github if this occurs.
A list of issues, including bugs, enhancements and ideas, is being tracked on github.