Workbooks & Inspector Preview 0.10.0
This release complements iOS 10 support now available via the Xamarin beta and alpha release channels.
Live app inspection in this release now requires the latest Xamarin beta or alpha channel releases. Xamarin Workbooks continue to work with Xamarin stable releases.
For iOS 10 workbooks, Xamarin Studio must be configured to use Xcode 8 Beta 5 or newer.
- Support for latest iOS 10 and macOS 10.12 APIs in your workbooks.
- For iOS 10 workbooks, make sure you are using Xcode 8 Beta 5 or newer.
- Android live app inspection from Visual Studio now requires Xamarin 4.2.
- Android workbooks now have better compatibility with the latest VS Android Emulator releases.
- Workbooks & Inspector for Mac now require at least OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Updated keybindings in Markdown blocks.
- #43152: do not try to connect to physical Android devices.
- Fixed bug on Windows preventing Android workbooks from using Android APIs.
- NuGet Limitations
- Android Workbooks are not yet supported.
- iOS Workbooks on Windows are not yet supported.
- Native libraries are not yet supported.
- Packages which depend on
.targetfiles or PowerShell scripts will likely fail to work as expected.
- To remove or modify a package dependency, edit the workbook's manifest with a text editor. Proper package management is on the way.