Workbooks & Inspector Preview 0.7.1
- It is now possible to insert new code submissions in workbooks, or delete existing ones.
- New "Run All" option to (re)execute an entire workbook.
- New "ToString" renderer option.
- Automatic update notification on Windows.
- Object Members will expand automatically when selected from the representation menu, but remain collapsed if they're the default representation.
GetVars ()now expands by default.
- Fixed rendering regressions with enumerables and Object Members.
- Fixed bug allowing executed submissions to be edited during live app inspection.
- Fixed error loading workbook files (#40047).
- Fixed REPL input with alternate keyboard layouts (#40046, #38911).
- Inspecting 64-bit WPF apps is not supported (#37134)
- The CommonMark Markdown editor has various selection bugs on Windows.