Workbooks & Inspector Preview 0.8.1
This is a bug fix release that addresses issues found in 0.8.0, and adds a few new features as well.
Notably, NuGet support is much improved, the
#load directive is now supported,
and we also now support the version of Xamarin shipping in the alpha channel.
#loadsupport to execute
- When re-executing a workbook from the top, the UI in the agent app is reset.
- Framework dependency resolution for PCL NuGets now works properly.
#rstatements are generated for most NuGet references now.
- Alpha channel Xamarin is now supported.
- NuGet package dependencies will now be installed as expected.
- Loading assemblies relative to the workbook file with
- Workbook load errors display immediately now.
- Run button and workbook title are no longer duplicated in workbook windows on Mac.
- NuGet Limitations
- Android Workbooks are not yet supported.
- iOS Workbooks on Windows are not yet supported.
- Native libraries are not yet supported.
- Packages which depend on
.targetfiles or PowerShell scripts will likely fail to work as expected.
- To remove or modify a package dependency, edit the workbook's manifest with a text editor. Proper package management is on the way.
- The CommonMark Markdown editor has various selection bugs on Windows.