This is an alpha preview for MonoTouch 2.0. It includes iPad APIs from the earlier 1.9.0 preview.
- Bug #573750: Running on device with the registrar and external bindings causes a crash
- Bug #577754: UIVideoEditorController should inherit from UIViewController
- Fixed case where the linker was improperly removing attributes from SOAP requests in some cases
- Fixed the AVAudioPlayer.FromData methods to be static.
- Fixed crash disposing UIWebView from the wrong thread.
Fixed a possible leak when assigning user types to certain properties
- Added NSData.AsStream
- Removed NSUrlAuthenticationChallengeSender
- Added NSUrlAuthenticationChallengeSender protocol to NSUrlConnection
NSString methods to measure strings with a UIFont.
- Smaller executables (250k to 500k)
- Reduced the size of libmono.a in every application.
- Greatly improved the linker result when linking monotouch.dll
- Reduced memory usage for every type.