New features in this release:
Profiling is now supported. You can now profile your MonoTouch applications using Shark and Instruments. For details see http://monotouch.net/Documentation/Profiling
Reduced the time it takes to start the runtime by 10-15%.
- Reduced the time it takes to build simulator builds when not linking significantly.
- Reduced the time project builds take by 3-5 seconds.
Multiple other optimizations thru the entire engine.
Added DataDetectorTypes property to UITextView
Fixed #584278 - Crash in Video Media Player Example
- Fixed #548988 - Cannot bind Web Service Type from return XML on Monotouch
- Fixed #584888 - Linked away error in Stream.Read
- Fixed regression in btouch leading to uncompilable bindings
- Fixed crash using UISaveVideoAtPathToSavedPhotosAlbum
- Fixed crash trying to use the simulator on Leopard
- Fixed ArgumentException thrown by ABPerson.Get*() if the native data is null
- Fixed need to use ServicePointManager.ServerCertificateValidationCallback to access HTTPS sites.