MonoTouch 2.0 introduces support for the Apple's iPad, the support includes:
- MonoTouch upgrade
- Bindings for the new iPhoneOS 3.2 APIs for iPad development
- Tools required to support iPad, iPhone and Universal (iPad/iPhone) applications
- MonoDevelop upgrade
- Templates for iPad projects
- Templates for Universal (iPad/iPhone) projects
- New configuration options for Projects to support iPad projects
This includes all of the improvements that were done on the 1.4.xx and 1.5 releases, including reduced startup time, reduced application footprint, reduced memory use as well as support for Apple's profiling tools.
Getting MonoTouch 2.0
MonoTouch 2.0 is available on the beta channel for MonoTouch. Go into your MonoDevelop IDE in MacOS and in the Help Menu, select Check for Updates and then select the Beta Channel from the list.
For the full details, check our iPad page.