The MonoTouch 184.108.40.206 was the first release of MonoTouch done by Xamarin. This release included the following changes:
- Exceptions raised in callbacks that were not properly handled or caught by a global handler would silently terminate the application, without any indication of the problem.
- Fixed a problem that would randomly crash OpenGL applications on the simulator.
- Some invalid signatures for GameKit APIs have been fixed.
- Fixed some bugs that would make mtouch abort with the message “mtouch exited with code 1″ on multi-core CPUs.
- Fixes Lion activation problems.
We’ve also included a couple of new features for our users:
- System.IO.IsolatedStorage is now available to MonoTouch users, making it easier to share code with Windows Phone 7.
- MonoTouch will now warn users if they use debug and LLVM at the same time.