The MonoTouch 5.99.x series is a set of series that add support for the iOS 6 SDK.
To install MonoTouch 5.99.0, you will need:
- Apple's Xcode 4.5 for iOS 6.0 in your file system
- For example on your Desktop directory.
- MonoDevelop 3.0.4 (available on the updates)
- MonoDevelop's SDK Location for iOS properly configured:
- Select "Preferences" from the MonoDevelop menu
- Select "SDK Locations"
- Select "Apple SDK" and make the path point to your Apple SDK
- For example, the Xcode that you placed on your desktop directory.
- Check for Updates:
- Select "Check for Updates" on the MonoDevelop menu
- If not previously selected, set the "Update Channel" to "Alpha"
- Click "Switch Channel"
- Wait for the download of MonoTouch 5.99.0, and click "Restart and Install Updates"