- The latest features and API requires Xcode 8.3 and the bundled iOS, tvOS and watchOS SDKs;
- Apple Xcode 8.3 requires a Mac running OSX 10.12 (Sierra) or newer;
This release is built upon our open sourced SDK,
d15-4 branch and is based on Mono 5.2 (2017-04).
This is mostly a bug fix releases as most engineering efforts are to support Xcode 9 this fall.
- 56345 - [msbuild] Properly generate dSYMs for WatchKit2 appex's
- 56452 - [jit] Optimize ldloc+ldfld operations for valuetypes, so they don't require making a copy of the valuetype
- 57266 - [mtouch] Normalize strings that refer to assemblies and their paths before comparing them
- 57764 - [msbuild] Don't define IOS for tvOS binding projects
- 57826 - [mtouch] Fix same symbol used in assemblies with/without dlsym
- 57833 - [mtouch] Check for __Internal p/invokes after processing for exception marshaling
- 57919 - [bcl] Dynamic object is not supported
- 58114 - [llvm] csc (Rolsyn) produce fault clauses that the llvm backend does not support
The following documents contains a complete list of the API changes since our previous stable 10.10 release: