This is the first commercial version of Xamarin's Mac developer stack, and it includes the following features:
- MonoDevelop IDE
- Templates to create Mac-based products
- XamMac.dll assembly with extensive coverage for OS X APIs.
You can check our Roadmap to learn where Xamarin.Mac is headed.
- Check "Hello, Mac" our tutorial on building your first MonoMac application.
- Launch the Documentation Browser from MonoDevelop (Help->Help) and browse the API under the MonoMac namespace.
- Check our extensive set of samples.
Connect with other Xamarin.Mac users on our forums.
Join us at our Live Chat for live support and discussions.