- The latest features and API requires Xcode 9.0 and the bundled macOS SDK;
- Apple Xcode 9.0 requires a Mac running OSX 10.12 (Sierra) or newer;
This release is built upon our open sourced SDK,
d15-5 branch and is based on Mono 5.4 (2017-06).
This release introduces macOS APIs added in Xcode9.
- 57535 - [generator] Add enum support for [FieldAttribute]
- 57537 - [generator] BindAs support on Fields
- 58411 - System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Store root doesn't exist
- 58720 - SecKeychain.QueryAsData returns invalid data type
- 58826 - MMP does not handle platform assembly swapping when a dependency using XM comes first in 32-bit
- 58849 - [mmp][mtouch] Print verbosity using an invariant culture
- 58861 - dynamic-symbol-mode does not work with 32-bit mac libraries
- 59247 - WKNSURLAuthenticationChallenge could not be registered
- 59617 - Fix static registrar to detect invalid type usage
- 44027 - Chunked HTTP PUT times out
The following documents contains a complete list of the API changes since our previous stable release: