Last Update: 12/4/2018
- The latest features and APIs require Xcode 10.1 and the bundled macOS SDK
- Apple Xcode 10.1 requires a Mac running macOS 10.13.6 (High Sierra) or newer
What's New in this Release
This version of Xamarin.Mac corresponds to our 16.0 (
- December 4, 2018 - Xamarin.Mac 126.96.36.199
You can learn more about how we ship our releases in the Visual Studio 2017 Release Rhythm document.
December 4, 2018 - Xamarin.Mac 188.8.131.52
This version is not installed by default with Visual Studio 2019 version 16.0 preview 1 release. To install it please follow the instructions from this document.
- 3675 - [bgen] Remove unneeded bmac-mobile-mono from binding projects and stop shipping it
- 4255 - [registrar] Ignore availability warnings from clang
- 4525 - [scenekit] Add advice to
SCNMatrix4about it's row major representation
- 4549 - [mtouch/mmp/docs] Improve MT0091 to include how to enable the linker
- 4688 - [coremedia] Expose the
- 4813 - [foundation] Add bindings for
- 4102 - [runtime] Add support for delegates as return values in protocol members
- 4611 - [metal] Fix incorrect structure sizes in
- 4988 - [mediaplayer] Fix NRE in
Integrated Mono Features/Fixes
This document contains a complete list of the API changes since the Xamarin.Mac 5.2 stable release.
Your feedback is important to us. If there are any problems with this release, check the Xamarin.Mac Forums and Xamarin Mac/iOS Github Repository for existing issues. If you do not find any matching issue, please feel free to start a new discussion and report an issue.
Xamarin.Mac is based on the following open-source repositories:
A big Thank You! to contributors who made improvements in this release: