Primarily a bugfix, polish and stability release.
enter_text command #639
This skips using the software keyboard and calls
setValue. This is sometimes desired for speed,
but has the downside that apps reacting to individual keystrokes (e.g. type ahead) don't respond normally.
Generalize indexpath search to collection views. #607server #99
This will support queries of form:
Dump views server #102
To see a view dump, use:
Read Server port from app's Info.plist server #94
- Reduce logging and allow
server_debug_level()to control the debug level on the server.
- Experimental new strategy for communicating with UIAutomation (:shared_element, Shared UIA Element) #97. Note that while this works well, there are still some cases where it breaks down, e.g., app deep linking. #642
- Detect architecture of
.appbundles to prevent "App launches and quits repeatedly". Hot Topic
- App hanging when UIAutomation is active and the app logs too much via NSLog. We removed excessive logging in Calabash server, but this can still occur if the app logs itself.
- Missed writes to preferences while automating
- Intermittent 'Could not parse response '';' error... #600
- Intermittent timeouts performing gestures... #585
- Backslash handling in 0.11.5.pre5 is inconsistent... #640
- iOS8 swipe with query fails #586
- Unstable accept of System alerts #636
We've discovered a known issue when running on arm64 devices on iOS 7.0.x: reflective extraction of values of type double always return null due to an Apple bug in iOS. For example
To everybody who contributed with well-written issues, discussion and pull requests. Particularly,
@nfrydenholm @janijegoroff @berendkleinhaneveld @isachs
All of the methods in ios7_operations.rb have been removed. These have been publicly deprecated since July 2014 and unused internally since December 2013.