This is a bug fix release. A server update is not required.
- #111 stable and pre-release comparison @spedepekka
- #102 "TypeError: no implicit conversion of nil into String" for writerequest when user needs to establish/re-establish a valid runloop is not user-friendly @TeresaP
- #678 console attach needs to chose the correct strategy
uia_wait_tapraises an error because
commandis undefined - partial fix for #653 Thanks @Goginenni for the fix and to @shyukri and @towercap for reporting.
- #638 When :uia_strategy => :host,
console_attachattaches, but throws exception when performing gestures. Thanks @TeresaP.
- Occasional errors in ruby 2.2.0 with cucumber 1.9.37/1.9.38
- When targeting a Simulator, the app launches, then quits several times in rapid succession. AKA What to do about: Does not contain a compatible architecture for target device - Expected 'i386' but found ["x86_64"]. (RunLoop::IncompatibleArchitecture)