This is a bug fix release. A server update is required.
- #670 Touch gesture takes up to 7 seconds to come back
- #681 Super minor markdown syntax fix in README Thanks @mokagio
- #682 Unable to unzip file: calabash.framework.zip Thanks @nfrydenholm, @katopz
- #668 calabash 0.12.0: Unable to resolve dependencies: calabash-cucumber requires awesome_print (~> 1.2.0) Thanks @riteshdalal
The Xamarin docs team has published an on-device testing guide.
- Occasional errors in ruby 2.2.0 with cucumber 1.9.37/1.9.38
- Does not contain a compatible architecture for target device - Expected 'i386' but found ["x86_64"]. (RunLoop::IncompatibleArchitecture) AKA When targeting a Simulator, the app launches, then quits several times in rapid succession.