This is a bug fix release. A server update is required.
- #690 some queries cause the calabash 0.12.2 server to crash @marchv
- #691 query('*') leads simulator to an application crash @iushakov
Relaxed gem dependencies to ensure that cross-platform users do not encounter problems running tests or loading calabash methods into the console.
- NSLog output can cause apps to become unresponsive during testing
- cucumber is not compatible with ruby 2.2.0
- Does not contain a compatible architecture for target device - Expected 'i386' but found ["x8664"]. (RunLoop::IncompatibleArchitecture) AKA _When targeting a Simulator, the app launches, then quits several times in rapid succession.