This release requires a server update.
We've updated the Updating Your Calabash iOS Version page as part of our on-going effort to improve the wiki.
This release contains a potential breaking change in the
scroll gesture. Previously, it was possible to scroll past the content size of scroll view. This is something that user cannot do. Scrolling is now limited to the content size of the scroll view. Please let us know if this causes problems. Thanks @idcuesta for a stellar pull-request.
We are working hard to make dylib injection a reality. We made some improvements in run-loop to help stabilize the interaction with lldb. This feature is still experimental.
- Xcode 6.3 beta support run-loop: #127
- Scroll gestures don't scroll past content size server: #120 @idcuesta
- Improved dylib injection support run-loop: #135
- undefined method
embed(NoMethodError) when calling screenshotandraise #246
- Fix an edge-case crash in dump route. server: #119
- Better instruments process spawn/termination. run-loop: #123, #128, #129
- In multi-user environments, /tmp/runloophost_cache causes permissions issues run-loop: #121 @onfoot
- NSLog output can cause apps to become unresponsive during testing
- cucumber is not compatible with ruby 2.2.0
- Does not contain a compatible architecture for target device - Expected 'i386' but found ["x8664"]. (RunLoop::IncompatibleArchitecture) AKA _When targeting a Simulator, the app launches, then quits several times in rapid succession.