This release requires a server update and an update to run-loop.
If you are not already using bundler and Gemfile, we strongly recommend that you start.
Thank you to everyone who has made comments on the Calabash 2.0 GitHub issue.. Keep those comments coming, we are listening.
There were some minor corrections to the public API. http://calabashapi.xamarin.com/ios/_index.html
slider_set_value- set the value of a UISlider. The server now handles an UIControlEvent, not just UIControlEventValueChanged.
- Stop rescuing exceptions #767
- Improve the Keychain client API #766
- Fixes #762. Typo in tableViewCell touch call. #763 @stevenbaker
- Fix typo in WaitHelpers wait_for_element_does_not_exist #759 @ark-konopacki
- Add client API for UISlider set value operation #755
- LPJSONUtils fix double quoting of strings in jsonifyObject: #171
- CalabashServer: log dlopen UIAutomation errors #170
- Use 'CalSmoke' text in test scripts #169
- Date picker: send actions for all UIControlEvents #168
- Don't include non-public LPHTTPServer.h in CalabashServer.h #166 @ldiqua
- Set GCC_TREAT_WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS=YES for command-line builds #164
- Replace UIView+LPIsWebView category with LPIsWebView static class #163
- More guards in [LPJSONUtils jsonifyAccessibilityElement:] against unrecognized selectors # 161
- LPSliderOperation should support any UIControlEvent the target slider is registered to receive #157
- Try/Catch around LPInvoker invokeSelector:withTarget: #156
- put slider operation under ARC #155
- Fix Device#to_s for physical devices. 3e121e5
- Add Device.device_with_identifier method #181
- Simctl::Bridge should manage Xamarin's csproxy #180
- Remove LOAD_PATH shifting; it is unnecessary #179
This is a reminder to check out the Calabash documentation on the Xamarin site. The information there is excellent and constantly improving.
- Updated the README.md
- Improving Network Stability
- Managing Privacy Alerts: Location Services, APNS, Contacts
- Load Calabash dylibs in Debug configuration at runtime
- UIWebView and WKWebView API
- Xcode 6.3 - instruments cannot launch my app on iOS 8.3 Simulators [RESOLVED]
- Enable Development After Upgrading Devices to 8.*
- Errno::EINTR: Interrupted system call
- NSLog output can cause apps to become unresponsive during testing
- cucumber is not compatible with ruby 2.2.0