This release requires a server update.
This release fixes crashes when targeting iOS 6 physical devices.
If you are not already using bundler and Gemfile, we strongly recommend that you start.
Thank you to everyone who has made comments on the Calabash 2.0 GitHub issue.. Keep those comments coming, we are listening.
- add a new key: 'shortversionstring' ('CFBundleShortVersionString') in the version route #773 @HannaPiatrouskaya
- Avoid [NSURL fileSystemRepresentation] on iOS 6 #175
- LPDevice: use 'unknown' for unknown form-factors #174
- Version route: add key for CFBundleShortVersionString #173
This is a reminder to check out the Calabash documentation on the Xamarin site. The information there is excellent and constantly improving.
- Updated the README.md
- Improving Network Stability
- Managing Privacy Alerts: Location Services, APNS, Contacts
- Load Calabash dylibs in Debug configuration at runtime
- UIWebView and WKWebView API
- Xcode 6.3 - instruments cannot launch my app on iOS 8.3 Simulators [RESOLVED]
- Enable Development After Upgrading Devices to 8.*
- Errno::EINTR: Interrupted system call
- NSLog output can cause apps to become unresponsive during testing
- cucumber is not compatible with ruby 2.2.0