Xamarin 3.1.228 is a hotfix release based off of Xamarin 3.1.224.
- SDK synchronization reporting "Unable to connect to server".
Xamarin 3.1.224 is a hotfix release based off of Xamarin 3.1.223.
- The iOS Designer was misgenerating partial methods associated with Actions. The bug caused them to semi-randomly appear/disappear from the .designer file.
Xamarin 3.1.223 is a hotfix release based off of Xamarin 3.1.
- Fixes a regression introduced by Android SDK Tools r23 and Android Build-tools r20 that changed the path of the zipalign tool.
Xamarin 3.1 contains several bug fixes and minor improvements.
- The SDK Synchronization tool will fail to connect to the build server. This will be fixed in an upcoming release.
- Visual Studio 2013 Update 2 RC is not supported. Please upgrade to Update 2 RTM.
- Unable to deploy Android application in DEBUG mode.
- App hangs when changing Android system time before installing an APK.
- "Notify about updates" selection ignored.
- Several issues when iOS app name contains dots.
- Xamarin.Forms template not generating unique identities for WP projects.
- VS 2013 Update 2 freezes frequently when packaging application.
- VS crash when reloading a project fails.
- Android Device Logging - List View - no autscroll to newest item.
- Ensure that killing or closing the Android emulator does not hang VS.
- On build cancel (Android) reset emulator string to Available (not Starting).
- User is shown latest (Android) platform which is not installed on machine.
- Remove all Android permissions from AssemblyInfo.cs
- When the user intentionally stops the debugger, they are incorrectly shown the error "Debugger Connection Lost".
- Diagnostic Tool should report the server and client time to help diagnose clock skew issues.
- Added missing Razor iOS templates.
- Prevent multiple simultaneous connection attempts to the build server.
- Unable to build adhoc via Build->Build Adhoc IPA
- At iOS project properties window, clicking Security or Publish option shows error "this method or operation not implemented'.
- Add GUI for .apk/ABI
- In french VS, platform and configuration drop down appears multiple times.
- Refresh does not show new (iOS) simulators.
- Problem with deploying application from Visual Studio when using embedded resources.
- Supported Architecture setting is not saving in VS2010.
- Unloaded projects is loaded again in Visual Studio 2013.
- When using Hibernation to "shutdown" windows, when restored the client connection is not re-created
- [Ad-hoc] Failed to start application on the target device
- List of known simulators shows up at a random time
- Killing the connection of the current server before creating a new one.
- Resource (resx) files are not loaded when using Visual studio for iOS
- Several improvements to logging (missing build server errors, properly parsing XML output from build server, etc.)
- Several improvements and clean up in templates for consistency.
- All projects are now easily identifiable by their icons.