- Enable disconnection from a build host. This allows easy switching between multiple instances of Visual Studio that need to interact with a single build host, without requiring IDE restarts.
- Views can now be rearranged using the new SendBackward, SendToBack, BringForward and BringToFront commands.
- Improved the alignment marker logic so that mid/baseline drop areas are preferred over top/bottom/left/right alignment markers
- Improved handling of UIViewController.LoadView/UIViewController.ViewDidLoad when rendering custom controls.
- UIButton frames are now updated as expected when changing the type back to 'System'
- Fixed an issue where some tristate properties would not change out of the 'indeterminate' state.
- We now support generating [Action] methods with no sender parameter
- Improved support for Xcode6 and Yosemite. Some crashes caused by Xcode 6 / iOS8 support have been resolved.
- An exception triggered by selecting a constraint which references a Top or Bottom layout guide has been fixed.
- Fixed a case where we could generate invalid storyboard files when working with UITextView.
- Fixed a crash triggered by disabling autolayout under certain circumstances.
- The iOS Designer was misgenerating partial methods associated with Actions. The bug caused them to semi-randomly appear/disappear from the .designer file.
- Visual Studio 2013 Update 2 RC is not supported. Please upgrade to Update 2 RTM.
- Enables and makes visible Publish context command for non Xamarin.iOS projects (if applicable)
- Ensure Android project can be deployed before debugging
- Debugger provides no information on exception that occurs when missing a permission (Android)
- VS crashes when toggling Error / Warning / Message buttons on and off
- Build error for WindowsPhone application on Xamarin.Forms solution
- SDK synchronization broken in XamarinVS 3.1 "Unable to connect to server"
- Unable to run iOS applications through VS, when paired Build Host has Trial account.
- Do not force VS Standard toolbar visibility.
- Improves context detection to automatically hide/show Xamarin commands.
- Cleanup Tools menu by introducing Android and iOS grouping menus
- Automatically make iOS toolbar visible only while there is at least one open iOS project (unless the user explicitly changes this behavior)
- Automatically make Android toolbar visible only while there is at least one open Android project (unless the user explicitly changes this behavior)