- NavigationPage.Get/SetTitleIcon takes a FileImageSource and not a string (as was intended). This was an oversight.
- [All] ImageCell and Button properly update image which image source changes.
- [Core] There is now a better exception thrown if an Element with a parent is attempted to be used in a PushAsync operation.
- [Core] Fix crash when ShortNameBinding set but not grouping enabled
- [Core] navPage.Navigation.PopToRoot now works as expected
ImageCell.ImageSourcechanges now are reflected in the UI.
Gridnow correctly does a re-layout if its columns or rows change.
- [Android] ToolbarItems set on a NavigationPage should now show up.
- [Android] Button text no longer will randomly re-align to the left side of the screen
- [Android] Reported wrong minimum size for most controls, causing layout issues
- [Android] ActionBar no longer wrongly shows up action when navigation page is not navigated
- [Android] MasterDetailPage no longer crashes when re-shown with retained master
- [Android] Fix issue where toolbar items sometimes didn't show up
- [Android/iOS] Map reported wrong size request
SwitchCellno longer leaves phantom switches in
- [Android] Fixed an
- [Android] Fixed
SetActionBarTextColor ()when there's no ActionBar.
ListViewno longer mixes up cell order after a layout change.
VisualElement.Opacityworks again properly.
Disappearingevents is now raised more reliably.
- [Android] Tapping back while the page animation is still playing no longer crashes.
- [Android] Several memory leaks plugged.
- [iOS] Fix crash when assigning to ListView.Source after being unrealized
- [iOS] ActionSheets should no longer double trigger if the root page gets re-assigned
- [WP] Geocoder backend now returns actual address strings
- [WP] Fix issue where toolbar items sometimes didn't show up
- [XAML] Fixed an issue with StaticResource lookup in data templates.
- [XAML] Using x:Name inside of a DataTemplate no longer triggers errant fields in g.cs file
- [XAML] x:TypeArguments now works at root level, fixing generic subclassing from XAML