Google Sign-In Sample
This sample demonstrates how to authenticate a user with the Google Api Client in Google Play Services.
- You must follow the next guide to configure the Sign-In feature: https://developers.google.com/identity/sign-in/android/start
- On Step 2 (Configuration File), you can open this URL for this specific sample.
- Replace the google-services.json file by your generated file.
- Tap the "Sign in with Google" button to sign in.
- Tap the "Sign Out" button to sign out of the current session.
- Tap "Disconnect" button to disconnect sign in with the app.
- DEVELOPER_ERROR: Make sure you're using the generated android debug keystore by Xamarin for generate SHA-1. Check this article to get it.
Note: Make sure you've authorized the app in the Google Developers Console before use.
Using this sample requires the Android SDK platform for Android 5.0+ (API level 21).
Copyright (c) 2015 Google, Inc.
Ported from Google Sign-In Sample
Ported to Xamarin.Android by Aaron Sky Updated by Gonzalo Martin